Friday, July 25, 2008

Let Them Eat Tags!

Four random things I like about my (future) spouse:
1.   Accepting of others.
2.  Willing to compromise.
3.  Love of music.
4.  Sensitive.

Four jobs I've had:
1.  Dry cleaner counter help.
2.  Student.
3.  Photo scanner for my mom.
4.  Babysitter/nanny.

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1.  The Illusionist
2.  Dear Frankie
3.  Amelie
4.  Overboard

Four TV shows I watch:
1.  America's Next Top Model.
2.  The Office.
3.  Psych
4.  Life

Four places I've been:
1.  Greece
2.  Turkey
3.  London
4.  New York 

Four people who email me regularly:
1.  Facebook.com
2.  Nordstrom.com
3.  Washingtonpost.com
4.  Dad

Four of my favorite foods:
1.  Fruit: grapes, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, nectarines...
2.  Papa's flank steak
3.  Havartti & Dill with crackers
4.  German pancakes

Four places I would like to visit:
1.  France
2.  Belgium
3.  Madagascar
4.  Scotland

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1.  Attending family reunions.
2.  Moving to London.
3.  Getting an accent.
4.  Going to european museums.

Four people I tag:
1.  Aimee
2.  Allison
3.  John
4.  Calandria

1 comment:

tiffany and darren said...

How do you eat a tag? It was fun reading about you! Your a cutie :)