Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wastin' Time?

Alright, lastfm has once again introduced me to a gem. Her name in Laura Marling. She's indie, she's folk, she's talented, and she's my age! Literally, we were born the same year. Got me thinking.... is all this university stuff just wastin' my time? Maybe I should just give up and become a muscian....


Isn't she just darling? So talented.


Just so everyone knows, I love school and I wouldn't give it up for the world. It's amazing all the things I've learned. Besides, I can't sing or play the guitair, so I'd be a horrible muscian. Sounded like a good idea though, right?

{photo via All the Songs We Never Heard Before}

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What do you think of Ingrid Michaelson?

Leslie said...

I like her, but her voice isn't interesting enough to be a favorite...