Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What A Nice Surprise!

Yesterday my mom and I were completely exhausted from feeding 40+ missionaries for their zone conference lunch, so we curled up on the couch with the leftover chicken salad sandwiches, and we rented 17 Again. I was pleasantly shocked. I had no idea Zac Efron could act when he didn't have to dance or sing, or look brooding (think Hairspray.) I thought the movie was cute, and, like my Mom said, it's so NOT Hollywood, which was a nice change.



Point Efron. (Still two up on you for all the HSMs. Sorry.)

*Random observation: he was quite attractive with his shades, but as soon as he took them off, I was no longer attracted... I just don't like his eyes, they're too young... or something.*

1 comment:

Jen Kerr said...

hah! that is a greeeaaattt movie! :) Glad you liked it!