Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trying to stay positive

but having a REALLY hard time.

IMG_1811
IMG_1812
IMG_1815

These three images is what will be on my art history final tomorrow. It is a time line with all of the art works that MIGHT be on the final tomorrow. The final spans from 1590 to 1900. I think this might be a bit much for a final, especially since we spend half a term on JUST the renaissance. Shoot me. This is what the final will consist of:
  • 10 minutes of True-False (if false, give reasons)
  • 10 minutes short answer. Some of these include name artist and date or subject. Otherwise, answer in complete sentences.
  • 5 ten minute essays
  • One extra credit question
I hate to sound like a broken record, but SHOOT ME!

i love art history, just not when it's tainted by my crazy teacher!

LESLIE, stop ranting and get studying.

2 comments:

andalucy said...

Ditto on the last sentence. :-P

Ruthie said...

You can do it!