Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a little mid-week, almost done with school pick-me-up

so, i just got sick- a super nasty cold complete with runny nose, congestion headaches and problems breathing.  joy.  on top of that i have to move out this week, take my VERY big final that will determine my physical science grade.  in a nutshell, it is a stressful time.

here are some images that i found that work great as a pick-me-up.
a nerdy confession from here
fun loving twiggy from here
how i eat nutella from here
an adorable cup of bunny from here

puppy kisses from here
what looks like a fun camping trip from here


i want a hedgehog! from here
a great reminder from here
for some reason, this photo reminds me of little red riding hood.  from here

1 comment:

ktb said...

this just makes me happy! lovely as ever miss leslie!