Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother


I love my mother.  She is the greatest thing in my life.  I have no idea what I would do or where I would be if she was not the amazing lady that she is.  I love her sense of wonder and the way she enjoys discovering new things.  I loved being home when she'd take us all around London, showing us things that she loves.  I love how she shows us her love for us and for the Lord.  Her testimony is so strong, and just by talking with her, I can see that.  I love her sense of hard work and service.  I know these are things that I can incorporate into my own life.  I love that she is so focused and driven.  When she has a goal, she follows through.  She always does her morning exercise and stretches.  She always does her scripture study.  She is truly an amazing woman.  She is the inspiration for me when I think about being a mother.

So, thank you mom.  Thank you for everything.

xxx

No comments: