Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Roots

while going through some of my older photographs, i came across these lovelies:

Rachelle, Ruth, David, Laura New House

our house in Lyme, NH

David, Ruth, Laura

my dad, ruth (in the bag) and laura

Katherine, Leslie in polka dots 1994 copy 1

katherine and me

John, Leslie tea party copy 1

john and i have always liked tea

1997 Leslie, John copy

john and me

Leslie 1st day of preschool 1994 copy

my first day of preschool pic

Antelope

i actually don't know where this is, but it has a little antelope in it... so probably NOT new hampshire

Our backyard view on misty March morning in Lyme

this is our backyard in Lyme

Dartmouth

dartmouth college in 1980


i'll probably upload some more pics as i go along.

3 comments:

andalucy said...

Wow! I LOVE these! New England houses have such style, don't they? And I can see the beginnings of your great style in that darling preschool pic! Please do post more.

C. said...

Leslie, you are so cute! And that blonde hair, I love it!

Laura said...

awesome. do you have more house photos? add them to flickr!