Tuesday, October 12, 2010

things i've been liking

image from here
sorry it's been busy.  school is tough.  but here are a few links to things i've been liking.

this dress
this sweater, these sweaters
these flats
this photoshoot, this photoshoot, this photoshoot
this outfit, these outfits, this outfit, this outfit, this outfit, this outfit, this outfit, this outfit, this outfit
this exhibition
this wedding
these photos
this clothing line, this clothing line, this clothing line
this wedding veil
this quote
this soup
this idea to spice up my house
updating my new blog

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I love that french wedding veil! You have such wonderful taste!

Hannah Emily said...

in case you don't read this on my blog...

the other day I emailed sarah and was like "does leslie call herself fritz?" and she said "no, it's her camera."

ha sometimes I am an idiot.

I rather enjoy fritz :]